TikFanTok.com’s Terms and Conditions
We have reserve the right to change terms and condition at any time.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright, TikFanTok.com All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- com and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify TikFanTok.com and the goods and/or services provided by TikFanTok.com. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of TikFanTok.com.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability:
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
Makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials or graphics on the website, all of which is provided on a strictly “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any information, materials or graphics on the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Under no circumstances shall the site owner or publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services, from the website.
- This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of Apr 26, 2015.
- By placing an order with us (entering your email address), you are giving permission to TikFanTok.com for sending you to order details, promotional emails including coupon codes and newsletters.
- TikFanTok.com is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or any third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with TikTok rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use TikFanTok.com at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your TikTok account is banned for any reason.
- We require your TikTok username to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise, distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the TikFanTok.com service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- We don’t provide any real service, real means on TikFanTok.com is “we will provide real quality service”. All services are just to get an initial boost, show off or personal use only.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Paypal and Credit Card Processors
- You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or credit card processors.
- If we do receive a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we reserve the right to delete your followers, likes, and/or comments.
- You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 13 years of age.
- You will only use the TikFanTok.com website in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram/YouTube/Spotify/TikTok on their Terms of Service page.
- Once you place your order with us and your orders are under processing, you will not order from any other website. If you order, we will not responsible for any fewer followers count or follower lost. If you do, we will not issue you refund or refill.
- You will only use this website/service (Instagram/YouTube/Spotify/TikTok) in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram, youtube, TikTok, and Spotify (on their Terms of Service page).
Your profile must be public when the order is initiated and should remain “Public” while the order is completely delivered.
Transfer of Followers:
- Once your order is successfully delivered, We will not accept any request to remove the followers and transfer to any of your other account(s).
- All purchases or orders are final and only for one account, Only in case, if your order is not fully delivered and marked as partially delivered, you can request to only transfer remaining followers to the new account(s) or even to get on same account.
- We are the only one in the industry who will give you free refill on all of your order in case if you lose any of followers.
- S:Please be informed that If you buy followers from any other website, vendor you will not be entitled to get a free refill.
- S:We only give refill up to 5 days of your last order with us. After 5 days there will be NO free refill.
- Our system works on start count and end count. We will ONLY give you a refill if your account has less than what you must have after order delivery. For example, If you place the order of 1000 followers and at the time of placing an order you have 500 followers. After order delivery, you must have 1500 followers. You are entitled to get free refill ONLY if your followers’ count is less than 1500 followers.
- After successfully delivered order, if you placed the order to other vendors, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DROP DOWN OR FREE REFILL.
- If username changed, our system is unable to give you free refill automatically or manually. To get a free refill, you need to revert your username back to that on which you placed order.
- com is in no way liable, nor offers a refund for the following occurrences: account suspension, account deletion, video deletion, follower/like/comments drop off, comment removals, done by Instagram or yourself.
- We NEVER ask for any password, It’s completely sole responsibility of customer to keep his/her account safe.
- TikFanTok.com will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. TikFanTok.com makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since TikFanTok.com uses the Internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee uptime or availability of our website.
- TikTok does periodic account deletions, possibly removing TikFanTok.com’s followers, likes, or comments. TikFanTok.com in no way, shape, or form guarantees or is responsible for the revival of your followers.
- All orders above 2500 followers will get 100 extra followers. Please be noted that only 2500+ followers/or any services’ order entitled. No likes or views order will get this.
- Please be noted that we only guarantee that followers/likes/views/comments/plays or any of our services will continue to follow/provide you (with no guarantee of real followers/likes/views/any of our services, all of our services are only for personal or showoff use only), rest for engagement you have to manage it. We strictly don’t offer any service/s to promote any music or song video, profile, page, or if any related to this. If you are using this, you are taking full responsibility of it.
- We STRICTLY don’t offer any of our service or services to promote anything or related to nudity, hate speech, personal discrimination or related to this topic.
- The materials on TikFanTok.com’s web site are provided “as is”. TikFanTok.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TikFanTok.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TikFanTok.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TikFanTok.com’s Internet site, even if TikFanTok.com or an TikFanTok.com’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on TikFanTok.com are processed using either PayPal’s secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card, or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have the authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account, or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account, and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in UAE.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TikFanTok.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TikFanTok.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TikFanTok.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TikFanTok.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Links to Third-Party Web:
We may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. TikFanTok.com does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites, or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. TikFanTok.com does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. TikFanTok.com will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.